Family Fun Day in the Park to Celebrate our Environment
Nay Aug Park, Scranton, PA
Saturday, April 27th
Run / Walk 9am
Green Fair 10am to 3pm
The event features educational workshops, demonstrations, exhibits, green vendors, live music, local food, wildlife presentations, hiking, yoga, and more!
As a participants you will:
- Discover from a wide array of exhibitors on how to make your home, business or lifestyle more green, and save money too!
- Learn about our environment, sustainable practices, local groups working to protect our area, and how you can get involved in protecting our regional environment and health
- Enjoy eco- themed art, games, yoga classes, hikes, hands on activities, demonstrations, and presentations
- Taste local foods, meet local farmers, and learn about gardening, food preservation, composting, beekeeping, and more
- Hear live music and take part in free yoga!
- Shop Green! Our eco-market will feature environmentally themed art, native plants, and green products & services.
Become A Vendor or Exhibitor: Download application here
Become A Sponsor Download the application here