9:00am, Saturday, April 27th
@Nay Aug Park, Scranton, PA (Meet at The Greenhouse)
Join us for a family-friendly 5K Run / Walk to celebrate our environment around Earth Day! Your participation supports local environmental groups and helps to sustain NEPA Green Fair, the region’s largest celebration of our environment.
$25 – Early Registration- *price includes guaranteed t-shirt
$30 for anyone signing up after April 5th- *T-shirts will not be guaranteed to those who sign up after this date and are on a first come, first served basis
Participation awards include: eco-friendly race t-shirts, medals, and a plant for you to take home from the race.
The race will be chip timed and have awards for:
- Overall 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place males
- Overall top 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place females
- Overall Top 3 5K finishers in their age group category
- Re-usable Water bottle
- Gently used athletic sneakers to recycle
- Any money for food or items you would like to buy after the race at the Green Fair
- A friend or team to run / walk with (optional, but encouraged)
*This is a Rain or Shine event! All registrations are final and non-refundable. If for any reason you are unable to attend the event, your registration will be considered a donation to the charity.
*After the race enjoy free entry to educational presentations, sustainability demonstrations, eco-friendly vendors, children activities, live music, local food, hiking, yoga, and more at the NEPA Green Fair!
*If you’d like to become a sponsor, vendor, volunteer, click Get Involved in the menu above. Any questions can be sent to email@example.com